Wednesday 20 January 2010

A bit on the future projects...

I think it'd be nice to work on some real photo projects as soon as I get through all the schoolwork that is currently keeping me and my camera apart, which explains why the majority of the photos I have published in my blog so far are from the archives.
During the Winter Holiday in February I'm thinking of 'recruiting' my kid sis as a model and trying something vintage. It the weather will be good, I'd like to have some countryside winter photos taken.
As for future-future projects, I'm planning on shooting a some sort of 'jewelry ad' series of photos just for fun during the summer holiday. Something like 'Pearls in the Woods'. :D
Well, and I think I could also use child labour and have a session with my kid sis (again) and my cousin together out in the nature. 'The Spirits of the Forests' sort of thing. I'm very fond of magical, fairy tale -like photos. And GIMPing them to look old is a huge part of all the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment